We are passionate about our craft
To inspire a world that believes in genuine beverages and refreshments.
Create lasting partnerships by providing premium, genuine fruit-based beverages and ingredient solutions crafted by a talented, dedicated team.
For almost 40 years, we have been a leader in all-natural NFC citrus ingredients and refreshments for foodservice, specialty industrial and private label retail customers.
- Annually, source +29 million pounds of citrus from the best growing regions around the globe
- Three manufacturing locations across the US have available capacity to produce over 30 million gallons
- State of the art distribution centers with storage space equal to more than 10 football fields
- Customers include North America’s largest national foodservice broadline distributors, fresh casual dining chains, food retailers; c-stores and many more
- Supply products globally for our multinational customers from Asia to the Middle East
A Tradition of Sustainability
Founded on the principle of sustainability by creating value out of waste. We continue to stay true to that guiding principle.
- Tree-to-table products made from the freshest ingredients
- Carefully crafted and minimally processed
- All-natural, no additives
- Commitment to our employees
- Support local sustainability community efforts
- Partnerships with food banks and donations
- Zero-citrus waste program
- Recyclable plastic bottles
- Strong advocates of local sourcing
Categories and Product Offerings
NFC Citrus Juices
to Drink Smoothies
All-Natural NFC Citrus
Blends and Bar Mixes
All-Natural Fruit Purees
and Smoothie Bases
Attributes & Benefits
Natural / Non-GMO
No Artificial Sweeteners
Development & Commercialization
Expertise in delivering products from concept to market.
- Full R&D team with in-house laboratory and commercial kitchen
- Robust technical knowledge and culinary expertise
- Sensory testing, concept validation and consumer screening experience
- Pilot production process and scale up production capabilities
Procurement & Food Safety
Global sourcing management that assures sustainability and traceability of supply.
- Robust supplier verification and approval protocols
- Inbound raw material testing and specifications management
- Quality control from raw material to finished product
- Contract management and ingredient planning
Manufacturing & Distribution
Bi-coastal national manufacturing and distribution throughout North America.
- Multiple production facilities ensures continuity of supply, contingency planning and redundant manufacturing protocols
- Geographically diverse distribution network
- Ample capacity and continuous capital investment
- Experienced operations, distribution and logistics resources
Experienced Team & People
Our people are our greatest assets.
- Highly skilled and experienced management team
- Senior operations leaders from blue chip food and beverage companies
- Experienced direct sales team supported by a seasoned broker network
- Certified food scientists and quality control technicians