♦ MAKES 8 Servings
- 4 lbs. chicken breasts, boneless & skinless
- 1 cup Sun Orchard Ready To Serve Margarita Mix
- ¼ cup Sun Orchard Lime Juice
- 4 tbsp gold or silver tequila
- 2 tbsp triple sec
- ½ cup neutral oil (such as safflower or canola)
- 2/3 cup chopped cilantro
- ½ cup chopped onion
- 2 large garlic cloves
- 2 tbsp cracked black pepper
- ¼ tsp ginger powder
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp. sugar
Blend all ingredients except for chicken until smooth. Place chicken in a large sealable plastic food storage bag and pour on the marinade. Remove as much air as possible from the bag and seal it.
Carefully agitate the bag to disperse ingredients and assure all chicken has been coated in marinade. Let marinate in the refrigerator for 5-15 hours.
Grill chicken to an internal temperature of 165 °F at the thickest part of the chicken breast. Let rest for 5 minutes before cutting and serve.