Spicy Thai Beef
♦ MAKES 4 Servings
- 1 lb lean beef (chicken or pork)
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1 tablespoon grated ginger
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1/3 cup of tamari sauce
- 1/3 cup of Gochujang Chili Sauce
- 1 cup Thai or Italian basil, chopped
- 1 ½ tbsp cooking oil
- ¼ cup Sun Orchard Lemon Juice
Marinate the beef with all the ingredients, excluding the cooking oil, for at least 2 hours.
Heat the cooking oil in a sauté pan over med-high heat. Pat dried beef prior to searing. Sear for about 3 to 4 minutes on each side. Reduce to medium heat and add the liquid marinade. Reduce the liquid by half and ensure the internal temperature of the meat.
PAIRINGS / VARIATIONS
Create a rice bowl with fresh vegetables, peanuts, with a sesame seed garnish.
Great in a stir-fry, noodles, or over a bed of Coconut Lime Rice